Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Beginning

I have several blogs, one of which is several years old, but I feel it's time for me to finally have something that is truly private and something that only a precious few can peek into.

The crazy language at the top of my page is "In God's Hands" in Greek. I couldn't really think of anything else to name it, but then I realized that my entire life is held in my God's hands, His nail-pierced, worn down, calloused, strong, perfect, and caring hands. The Lord gave me the gift and the inspiration to become a Massage Therapist so I use my hands to help bring healing and relaxation to others. And so I give my gift back to the Lord and acknowledge the fact that His hands were the ones that shaped and molded me. He formed me from the womb with His gentle touch.

Now I begin my story here anew. With these hands I tell my story, my frustrations, my joys. I hope and pray that my life will reflect the work of my Savior, but I am in no way shape or form perfect. And though I may try diligently to be the best Christian that I can be and to draw closer and closer to the Lord, I will never reach that perfect communion until I step into eternity. Until then I will do my best, accept my imperfections, and give each day to the Lord.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment